Subject: Estonia_Invitation WTTC Global Summit in Rome, Italy.
From: "government.affairs" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Laura Laaster - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "press - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Segreteria Ministro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 13:06:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hon. Erkki Keldo,

The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), in association with the Italian 
Ministry of Tourism, the Italian National Tourist Board (ENIT), and with the 
participation of the Municipality of Rome and the Lazio Region, is delighted 
to invite you to the 25th edition of the WTTC Global Summit in Rome, Italy.

From 28-30 September 2025, the Eternal City will host business leaders, 
government representatives and industry pioneers from across the Travel & 
Tourism sector at the Auditorium Parco della Musica, Rome to discuss the 
most pressing challenges and opportunities shaping the Travel & Tourism 
sector.

WTTC’s Global Summit is the most influential international Travel & Tourism 
event on the calendar. Previous WTTC Global Summits have welcomed high-level 
attendees and speakers, Tourism Ministers from around the world and senior 
representatives from the public and private sector.

Over three days, the Summit convenes Ministers, CEOs, and thought leaders to 
engage in strategic dialogue on the future of the sector. The programme 
includes high-level plenaries, closed-door sessions, and exclusive 
networking events. As the sector’s premier annual gathering, it offers a 
unique platform to advance national priorities and explore new opportunities 
for collaboration and growth.

With Rome as the backdrop, the 2025 Global Summit promises to be a 
spectacular event, with a spotlight on the latest developments in digital 
transformation, regenerative tourism, and investment strategies, alongside 
discussions on the growing importance of technology in driving the sector 
forward.

We sincerely hope you will be able to join us. Your active presence will be 
an invaluable addition to the conference, and we are eager to host you in 
Rome later this year. To confirm your participation, kindly complete the 
following registration link, https://cvent.me/vbYQdR

Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not 
hesitate to contact us at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Kind regards,

Gabriela Gamez Meixueiro

government.affairsEmail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

The Harlequin Building, 65 Southwark Street
London SE1 0HR United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 207 481 8007

Follow us on:

www.wttc.org